The NJEA UniServ Network provides extensive services to its members at the local, county and stats level. The NJEA UniServ field representatives provide guidance and assistance local unions by:
- Coordination of state-national resources, including professional development, instructional improvement, and human relations;
- Negotiations service;
- Contract administration and grievance adjudication;
- Local member consultation and individual service;
- Public relations and communications;
- Legislative and political activity;
- Leadership development skills;
- Organizational management and membership promotion.
Chain of Command
Building Representative then Vice President or President
Our UniServ representative is Ron Villano
Please do not contact him unless you have discussed your concerns with Lori Roberts. This is important so the proper steps are taken to find a resolution. Breaking the chain of command can make a bad situation worse and shows signs of a weak union. If Lori advises you to contact Ron, please find his information below.
NJEA UniServ Regional Office
121 State Route 36
West Long Branch, NJ 07764